The Central was a Small Neutral country formed from the cessation of Camden county during the American Civil War. Central was loosely formed on March 1st 1861; officially formed at 3:30 pm on March 10th, 1861; and ended at 3:45 pm on the same day.
- General Jefferson Washington Hickey- Leader of the Cessation of Camden county and only Leader of the Central.
- Ernie Belcher - late 20th century historian of the Central and Central Nationalist.
- Earl J. Hickey - Direct Descendent of General Jefferson Washington Hickey.
- Randy Hickey - Descendant of General Jefferson Washington Hickey.
- Carl Hickey - Descendant of General Jefferson Washington Hickey.