Two Balls, Two Strikes is the 20th episode of Season 2 of My Name Is Earl, and the 44th episode overall.Camden County's well-known businessman, Richard Chubby dies, leaving his son, Little Chubby, to take over the family businesses. Like his father, Little Chubby also had a terrible demeanor, until Earl did #43 Racked a rich guy, several years ago. Earl wants to cross Little Chubby off his list, but when he goes about helping him, Little Chubby goes back to his old ways.
- Norm McDonald played Burt Reynolds (Richard Chubby) on Saturday Night Live in the skit "Celebrity Jeopardy". His performance as Little Chubby is nearly identical to his portrayal of Burt Reynolds on Saturday Night Live.
Introduced and crossed off in this episode:
- - #43 Racked a rich guy.
- "I Ain't The One" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood
- "She Drives Me Crazy" by Fine Young Cannibals
- "Walk Like A Man" by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- "Free Bird" originally by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Jump Around" by House Of Pain
- "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Catalina: When I left tonight he was forcing two truckers to lap dance each other.It's getting dangerous down there, I'm quitting.
- Joy: Oh, hell no your not! You quit Little Chubby will pull my bail bond, and I ain't trying to go to prison just cause your afraid to get murdered at work. (hits Earl on his shoulder) Earl you better fix this.
- Joy: You need to kill Little Chubby. He shot at the kids and then he farted in my pool bag. Now, I had my lunch in there, Earl.
- Joy: Okay, are we done comparing this mango to a man's nuts? Cause I wanna eat it.
- Little Chubby: Hey Joy, hey fetus, how are you two doing?
- Joy: Living large LC. Man, is these things comfortable. They should make wheelchairs out of this stuff, then nobody would bitch about being in one.
- Joy: He made me drink Randy's rat tail. I woulda rather drink a real rat tail. You need to kill Little Chubby, slowly.
- Earl: Are you crazy? I'm not messing with that psycho.
- Joy: Well, then you should have married a whore who doesn't mind being disrespected by a man instead of a real lady like me.
- Jason Lee as Earl Hickey
- Ethan Suplee as Randy Hickey
- Jaime Pressly as Joy Turner
- Nadine Velazquez as Catalina
- Eddie Steeples as Darnell Turner
- Norm MacDonald as Little Chubby
- Charles Robinson as Doctor
- Norman Johnson Jr as Aborigine Man
- Burt Reynolds as Richard Chubby
- Sunkrish Bala as Doctor
|< Season 1||My Name is Earl Season 2||Season 3 >|
|#01||Very Bad Things||#07||Mailbox||#13||Buried Treasure||#19||Harassed a Reporter|
|#02||Jump for Joy||#08||Robbed a Stoner Blind||#14||Kept a Guy Locked in a Truck||#20||Two Balls, Two Strikes|
|#03||Sticks & Stones||#09||Born a Gamblin' Man||#15||Foreign Exchange Student||#21||GED|
|#04||Larceny of a Kitty Cat||#10||South of the Border, Part Uno||#16||B.L.O.W.||#22||Get a Real Job|
|#05||Van Hickey||#11||South of the Border, Part Dos||#17||The Birthday Party||#23||The Trial|
|#06||Made a Lady Think I Was God||#12||Our 'Cops' Is On!||#18||Guess Who's Coming Out of Joy|